Bucket Elevators – KBE
Kongskilde KBE bucket elevators are ideal for vertical conveying of grain and granular materials with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour. The KBE bucket elevators are produced in heavy-duty and galvanized execution. Kongskilde bucket elevators are designed in a modular construction, making them easy to assemble and install.
KBE Bucket Elevators
KBE bucket elevators are used for energy-efficient and gentle vertical conveying of grain etc. up to 25 m with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour.
- Produced in heavy-duty and galvanized execution.
- Weather-proof galvanized surfaces.
- Designed in a modular construction, making them easy to assemble and install.
- Modular system with easy extension to the desired conveying height.
- High efficiency bevel gear motor with minimal space requirement.
- Shuttered inlet.
- Belt tightening at elevator boot.
- Cleaning hatch in elevator boot.
- Wide range of adaptors for inlet and outlet.
Accessories – Wide Range for Optimum Adaptation
- Back stop preventing the belt from running backwards with subsequent blockage of the elevator.
- Speed sensor for control of belt speed.
- Rain covers for motor, sensor and return valve.
- Spigot for dust extraction from elevator pipes.
- Oil resistant belt for e.g. conveying of rape.
- Plastic buckets for sensitive crops.
- Spacers between the belt and buckets for self-cleaning conveyance.
KBE Bucket Elevators Applications
The KBE bucket elevators are an energy-efficient and gentle vertical conveying solution for grain up to 25 m with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour.