Bucket Elevators – KBE
Kongskilde KBE bucket elevators are ideal for vertical conveying of grain and granular materials with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour. The KBE bucket elevators are produced in heavy-duty and galvanized execution. Kongskilde bucket elevators are designed in a modular construction, making them easy to assemble and install.
KBE Bucket Elevators
KBE bucket elevators are used for energy-efficient and gentle vertical conveying of grain etc. up to 25 m with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour.
- Produced in heavy-duty and galvanized execution.
- Weather-proof galvanized surfaces.
- Designed in a modular construction, making them easy to assemble and install.
- Modular system with easy extension to the desired conveying height.
- High efficiency bevel gear motor with minimal space requirement.
- Shuttered inlet.
- Belt tightening at elevator boot.
- Cleaning hatch in elevator boot.
- Wide range of adaptors for inlet and outlet.
Accessories – Wide Range for Optimum Adaptation
- Back stop preventing the belt from running backwards with subsequent blockage of the elevator.
- Speed sensor for control of belt speed.
- Rain covers for motor, sensor and return valve.
- Spigot for dust extraction from elevator pipes.
- Oil resistant belt for e.g. conveying of rape.
- Plastic buckets for sensitive crops.
- Spacers between the belt and buckets for self-cleaning conveyance.
Download brochures, data sheets, manuals, and spare parts lists for the KBE bucket elevators.
Brochures and Data Sheets
KBE Bucket Elevators Applications
The KBE bucket elevators are an energy-efficient and gentle vertical conveying solution for grain up to 25 m with capacities between 20-120 tonnes per hour.
Mechanically Filling and Emptying System for Silos (flat bottom)
A high capacity mechanical conveying system to transport grain to and from silos can be based on bucket elevators and chain conveyors.
Mechanically Filling and Emptying System for Hopper Silos
A high capacity mechanical system can effectively fill and empty bottom hopper silos.
Mechanically Conveying System for Grain Dryers
You can mechanically convey grain to and from a continuous flow drier
Loading Systems for On-Floor Storages
Kongskilde offers solutions based on a conveyor placed at the bottom of a pit to convey the grain horizontally to the intake of a bucket elevator.
Gentle Self-Cleaning Conveying System for Seed Grain
Bucket elevators are the gentlest conveying for vertical lifting when conveying seed grain.
Pre-Cleaning of Grain by Weight
A clean crop without impurities and dust is much easier to store safely.
Pre-cleaning of Grain by Weight and Size
To remove more heavy impurities in the grain, it is necessary to use a screen cleaning process, also for the pre cleaning.
The two sizes of seeds are separated using screens with perforations adapted to the size of the seed kernels.
A Kongskilde solution will help alleviate the problems with grain infected by fungicides or other unwanted remains sitting on the kernel surface.