Belt Conveyors – BCB
The Kongskilde BCB belt conveyors are ideal for gentle and self-cleaning conveying in buildings where flexibility and cleanliness are required. The V-shaped rubber belt ensures a very gentle conveying of both grain, rape and seed, as the crop does not touch the belt box.
The conveying capacities range from 60 to 80 t/h.
For horizontal or inclined conveying of grain
BCB belt conveyors are used for horizontal or inclined conveying of grain up to 15°. The capacity is up to 80 t/h over 100 m. Capacity is reduced at inclined conveying.
- Modular system that provides flexible solutions based on standard components.
- Low energy consumption.
- Self-cleaning conveying.
- Belt conveyor for 60 and 80 t/hour is galvanized for outdoor installation.
- One-way or two-way conveying.
- Infinite discharge points.
- Discharge unit that can be moved lengthwise along the conveyor belt, for discharge on both sides of the belt.
- Inlet that can be run on the conveyor.
- Cover and dust guard below the belt.
- Speed sensor for control of belt speed.
- Multiple intakes on the same belt.
- Scraper to clean the belt.
Download brochures, manuals, and spare parts lists for the BCB belt conveyors.
BCB Belt Conveyor Applications
The BCB belt conveyors can be used for horizontal or inclined grain conveying solutions.
Loading Systems for On-Floor Storages
Kongskilde offers solutions based on a conveyor placed at the bottom of a pit to convey the grain horizontally to the intake of a bucket elevator.
Gentle Self-Cleaning Conveying System for Seed Grain
Bucket elevators are the gentlest conveying for vertical lifting when conveying seed grain.