A combined blower and cyclone designed for high capacity suction conveying
The MultiEvacuator unit is an integrated solution based on a high-pressure centrifugal blower with a cyclone-like separation unit, in such a way that the conveyed material does not pass through the fast-rotating blower rotor.
The MultiEvacuator unit is designed for the suction of granular materials. The blower creates the vacuum necessary to pick up the material from point A and discharge it through the cyclone and a rotary valve to point B, either directly or through a discharge line.
Designed for high capacity suction conveying
Many conveying jobs in the plastic processing industry can be solved efficiently by using pneumatic conveying systems. By combining the Kongskilde MultiEvacuator vacuum unit with Kongkilde’s OK160 pipe system, efficient conveying systems can be tailor-made to meet most conveying demands from process to process, or to and from a storage facility. When handling materials containing high quantities of dust, it is recommended that the outlet of the MultiEvacuator will be connected to a filter.
- A typical application for the MultiEvacuator is conveying of virgin material or regrind.
- The MultiEvacuator is unique for the evacuation of regrind material from shredders and granulates. It creates a high vacuum and thereby ensures sufficient airflow through the granulator for cooling.
- When used in combination with the Kongskilde Aspirator solutions, the MultiEvacuator feeds regrind material to the Aspirator, where the material is cleaned and thereafter ready for reuse.
- The MultiEvacuator is very suitable for bulk conveying of virgin and regrind material from a gaylord or container to a moulding machine or extruder.
- Depending on distance and material, conveying systems with capacities up to 7,000 kgs/hr (15000 lbs/hr) can be achieved.
- A MultiEvacuator solution ensures a more uniform material feeding rate.
- The top part, containing the blower, can be opened for easy cleaning and change of cyclone filter basket.
Download manuals, data sheets, and spare parts lists for the MultiEvacuator.
MultiEvacuator Model Comparison
Compare available MultiEvacuator models. Visit the downloads section for more information on specific models.
|MultiEvacuator 120||MultiEvacuator 140||MultiEvacuator 175|
|Rpm (50 Hz)||2900||2900||2900|
|Nominal consumption (Amp.) |
50 Hz, 400 V
The MultiEvacuator is particularly suitable for the suction and conveying of granular materials.