Through Augers – DTA
The DTA trough augers are used for horizontal conveying of grain and other granular materials, e.g. either above or below a line of silos.
The augers can be installed with small inclinations to suit a number of different applications. The augers are supplied with intermediate bearings allowing the operator to run the auger without material. Additional outlets and shutters can be supplied.
DTA Trough Augers
Trough augers are the most economical solutions for horizontal conveying. DTA trough augers convey up to 30 t/h over a distance of up to 20m.
- Screw shaft is mounted on bearings, so wear on the auger is avoided during idling.
- Many solutions using standard components.
- Closed trough as standard.
- Conveys in both directions.
- Multiple inlets can be fitted to the same unit.
- Multiple outlets can be fitted to the same unit.
- Outlets are controlled manually, either directly or through pulleys.
Download brochures, manuals, and spare parts lists for the DTA trough augers.
DTA Trough Auger Applications
The DTA trough augers are used for horizontal conveying solutions of grain and other granular material.