- The use of flexible standard elements with built-in modularity and well-documented technology gives several advantages in terms of the upgrade of the conveying solutions without building new and costly lines.
- By adding a new TRL 55 blower with RF 20 rotary valve, the capacity was increased from 1.5 tons/hrs. to 6.5 ton/hrs. of granulate material using the current silos and existing piping system for a cost-effective solution.
- The flexibility of the Kongskilde conveying solutions makes it scalable and able to grow with any business.
- The modularity proves to be a cost-effective way to upgrade the system by only replacing e.g. the blower and reusing the OK 160 pipes. The new generation of blowers consumes less power due to the frequency converter.
- The elements can be set up in a few hours, and the pipes mounted on the ceiling liberates floor space.
- TRL 55 blower with RF 20 rotary valve.
- OK 160 pipelines – before and with the new solution.
- An RF 20D with standard hopper and hopper extension.
- The silencer on the inlet of the blower reduces noise.