High-Pressure Blowers – TRL
Pressure conveying systems are used to move grain from one place to another.
The TRL pneumatic conveying systems are suitable for wheat, barley, oats, rye, corn, canola, soybeans, and many other grains and granular products.
Pressure conveying systems require grain to be fed directly into a hopper above the injector or rotary valve. Kongskilde offers a variety of high-pressure blower models with different outputs to meet different system conveying needs.
How a Pressure Blower System Works
When the conveying pipe is connected to the blower’s pressure side, a powerful air flow is directed through the conveying pipe. An injector or rotary valve leads the material to be conveyed into the piping system. Diverters are used to convey the grain easily to different delivery locations.
- Minimal space for installation, the conveying pipes can reach anywhere.
- Low weight of the conveying pipe means only small loads on buildings.
- No heavy components to be installed in inaccessible places.
- Wide range of modular pipe components means flexible installation options.
- Only electrical installation to the blower and rotary valve intake, which are centrally located.
- Easy capacity regulation with shutter on the inlet of the rotary valve intake unit.
- Maximum capacity is achieved with pressure conveying.
Small TRL Blowers – Direct Drive
Direct drive means that the rotor of the blower is attached directly to the motor shaft. The TRL blower creates airflow in the pipes that convey the grain. The amount of grain that can be blown through the pipes depends on the blower’s power.
- Blower housings shaped in press toolings.
- Dynamically balanced rotors provide smooth running.
- Control of the air provides efficient conveying, minimizes pipe wear, and reduces damage.
- Minimal maintenance.
Large TRL Blowers – Belt Driven
Belt driven means that the large blowers use a belt drive between the motor shaft and the blower shaft. In order to achieve more pressure for larger capacities, the large blowers have multiple rotors.
- Effective modular system to build blowers with different capacities.
- Proven and extensively tested design.
- Air control ensures constant airflow for grain transport and gentle conveyance.
- Can be used for both pressure and suction systems.
Electronic Air Regulator (EAR)
Whether crops need to be conveyed horizontally, vertically, or around corners, the quality will be protected by the Electronic Air Regulator. The Kongskilde solution is to use a high volume of air at low pressure to safely convey the product. The grain is truly moved on a cushion of air. This system provides an ideal way to fill bins, silos, or flat storage.
Download brochures, manuals, and spare parts lists for the TRL high-pressure blowers.
TRL Model Comparison
Compare available TRL blower models. Visit the downloads section for more information on specific models.
|TRL 30||TRL 40||TRL 55||TRL 75||TRL 100||TRL 150||TRL 200|
|Motor rating, kW (HP)||1.5 (2)||3 (4)||4 (5.5)||5.5 (7.5)||7.5 (10)||11 (15)||15 (20)|
|TRL 300||TRL 500||TRL 600||TRL 750||TRL 1000||TRL 1250||TRL 1500|
|Motor rating, kW (HP)||22 (30)||37 (50)||45 (60)||55 (75)||75 (100)||90 (125)||110 (150)|
The TRL High-Pressure Blowers can be used in various pressure conveying systems to move grain efficiently from one place to another.