Drying and Storage Systems
Lateral Ducts – KMG/KM
Kongskilde offers a wide range of lateral ducts and other products for the storage of grain and seeds.
The Kongskilde KMG 900 and KM 1600 / 2500 lateral ducts can be combined to carry out any drying and aeration task. The systems also include different gates with slides, transitions, and endplates. This makes it easy to construct a lateral duct system that can be connected to both the main channel and the floor.
KMG/KM Lateral Ducts
The Kongskilde lateral ducts are ideal for drying and aeration of all crops including small seeds like rape seed.
KMG 900 – KM 1600 – KM 2500 Lateral Ducts
The Kongskilde KMG and KM semicircular lateral ducts can be combined for any drying and aeration application. The systems include different gates with slides, transitions, and endplates. This makes it easy to construct a lateral ducting system that can be connected to both the main channel and the floor.
The different sizes of ducts ensure an optimum air rate and thereby an even distribution of air throughout the system.
Longer laterals can be made in a tapered design, e.g. with KM 1600 first followed by KMG 900. Such a combination of components will assure a low airspeed and is an economical investment.
- Easy to set up and remove allowing for use of the building for other purposes as well.
- Withstands a grain load of up to 10 meters height.
- Longer laterals can be made in a tapered design, e.g. with KM 1600 first followed by KMG 900, assuring a low airspeed and being an economical investment.
- Manufactured in galvanized sheet metal in a corrugated shape, providing a high compression strength and ensuring secure connections between the elements.
- KMG 900 has louvres on the sides ensuring a very low air entry resistance into the crop, as they are not covered up by grain.
KR 300 Perforated Drive-over Sections
The Kongskilde KR 300 perforated drive-over sections are typically used in connection with on-floor storage systems for seeds and grain, where it is preferable to have a levelled floor. The perforated drive-over sections make handling easy as it is possible to enter and tip the seed directly onto the drying floor and subsequently reload the seed from the floor to the wagon with a front loader.
- Manufactured in modules of galvanized sheet metal with a very strong grill-shaped reinforcement on the underside.
- Can be delivered as a complete system including gates with slides, in-floor duct casings, and end plates.
Download data sheet on KMG/KM lateral ducts.
KMG/KM Lateral Ducts Applications
The Kongskilde KMG and KM lateral ducts can be used for any drying and aeration of grain and seeds.