New Case Study Now Available
In this case study, we delve into a venturi system installed in Spain for conveying plastic endless trim. The case highlights the challenges, facts, solutions implemented, and the outstanding results and benefits achieved.
- The customer wanted 6 new individual Venturi systems to optimize efficiency from 6 extruders.
- The customer wanted to conserve floor space and discharge material at 2 opposite points of the factory where briquette machines were placed.
- The customer needed better air separation.
- The customer needed a more efficient system with enhanced safety features.
- The customer wanted to mitigate stops.
Want to see more Kongskilde case studies?