We are searching for a Project Manager in France
The new Project Manager in France will manage customer projects – both system orders and turn-key projects orders – within the Industry Division for the French, Benelux, Belgium (French-speaking area), Swiss (French-speaking area), North Africans markets.
Project management responsibilities include calculation, design, coordination, and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
The candidate will work directly with clients, suppliers/partners and subcontractors. He or she will be part of the Global Project Support Team of Kongskilde Industries and coordinate locally and globally with other departments to ensure project success.
The following professional qualification is desirable: A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar, with 5-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area, a strong background in air dynamics or pneumatic conveying systems.
- Project design, planning and delivery of projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for a success project execution and delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan for tracking progress
- Report to management
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3D CAD Design using Autocad 3D / Solidworks
- design and dimensioning
- Experience with el. control systems
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Solution-oriented approach, creativity and critical thinking
If you are ready to join our team, send your application to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain why your experience is relevant to this role.