We Are Searching For Our Next Area Sales Manager
The regional focus is on Southern Germany with the perspective of intensifying our presence in Eastern Europe. You will independently shape the operational and strategic development of your sales territory from your home office.
- Through your presence in the market, you will establish Kongskilde as a reliable partner for the paper, plastics, packaging, and recycling industries in your regional area of responsibility.
- In doing so, you will maintain and reactivate existing customer contacts, identify potential customers and thus develop new market potential with machine builders and end customers.
- You will be responsible for providing technical advice to customers, preparing and following up on quotations and negotiating the commercial framework conditions.
- When planning and implementing projects, you will work closely with our international project management team and the German office staff, thus guaranteeing the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- You will intensively monitor the market with regard to customer requirements, technological developments as well as competitive activities and derive new strategies and goals for your area from this information.
- You will be responsible for sales and results in your region and will support Kongskilde in its successful growth strategy.
- You document and organize your work with the customer and in the market with our CRM system.
- You report to the managing director.
- You have a technical/commercial degree or a comparable education with relevant work experience
- You have a good technical understanding and at least two to four years of sales experience with proven success, preferably in the plastics, paper, packaging or recycling industry in the field of pneumatic conveying systems or in similar industrial applications
- Your place of residence is in the sales region
- Strong communication skills, an open manner and the will to make a difference together with the team are a matter of course for you.
- You have a high degree of self-organization as well as self-motivation, combined with a solution- and customer-oriented way of working and perseverance.
- You offer excellent technical communication skills in German and English, any other foreign language is an advantage
Willingness to travel within your sales region is a prerequisite
- You are very familiar with the use of MS-Office, CRM and social media
What we offer
- You can expect a versatile and exciting job in a successful international company with a long-term perspective.
- You have the opportunity to grow together with the company.
- We offer you a working environment in which everyone is valued and is an important part of the successful team.
- You can expect an appropriate salary as well as a neutral company car, also for private use.
Please send your informative application documents with your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.